Monday, 30 December 2013

A Brand New 365 Days




Hi there, I'm back again. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are getting ready for the new year.

I've decided my new year resolution is to blog once a week for the whole year of 2014. It's going to be a lot more focused on fashion. What would you like to see more of? How I style outfits, shopping hauls, latest trends, runway news, celebrity fashion, designers? Let me know below.

I can't wait to start this challenge, leave me a comment below of what you'd like to see on the blog this year.

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete