Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Trend Guide| Winter Bonbons

This winter brings a trend unusual to previous years. It's soft, sweet, airy and perhaps somewhat similar to bonbons. The polar opposite to winter grunge, oversized woolly coats in sugary hues are floating among high fashion to high street. I reckon Topshop or Zara is your best bet to find something for now but just wait until next winter and I'm sure the shops will be full of sherbet lemons and marshmallow pinks.

Can you handle the sugar rush?

Sarah.x
#pink #colors #color #colours
Simone Rocha

6 comments:

  1. I'm not the hugest fan of this trend because I personally love my heavy, grungy, dark fall wardrobe!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. really particular

    nice blog dear!
    If you want, let's visit mine :)

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) Of course!

      Delete
  3. I do love big pink coats for the winter :) I just saw a few of GORGEOUS ones at Bloomingdales.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did! I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete